Welcome to Symran.com
Welcome to Symran.com , we specialise in transforming people into healthy, awake, aware, and self-determining human beings.
- We believe that every human being is on their individual path of self-development, self-growth and self-realisation.
- We believe that human life is more than simply going to school, working, accumulating material objects simply to die and leave all that you have worked so hard for behind, normally to a jumble sale .
- We understand every life to be special, sacred and purposeful (even though one may have been conditioned not to realise this)
- We understand that optimum human health can be cultivated through mindfulness, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence and authenticity.
- We understand that the human body has an innate capacity to heal itself, provided certain conditions are met.
- We specialise in working with the whole person through the cultivation of optimum health (physical, mental and emotional) and at a transpersonal level incorporating self-growth, self-actualisation and self-realisation.
- We draw upon the wisdom of the world's authentic spiritual traditions integrated with scientific developments in modern psychology and consciousness studies.
- We recognise the significant difference between "Right mindfulness" (SAMMA SATI) and "wrong mindfulness" (MICCHA SATI )which is also known as "mindfulness" in modern western psychology.
At symran.com you will find experienced experts in the application of evidence based approaches such as mindfulness, compassion, positive psychology (cultivation of health enhancing emotional states such as contentment, gratitude, hope, optimism, etc) and transpersonal approaches to personal health and wellbeing.
Our psychological health and well being programs and courses specialize in the treatment and healing the root cause for the many forms of suffering expressed as depression, severe unhappiness, anxiety, anger, ptsd, pain management and even chronic or terminal illnesses with mindfulness based therapies including, MBCT (mindfulness based cognitive therapy), MBSM (mindfulness based stress management), MAST (Mindfulness based acceptance and self-compassion therapy).
Symran.com have uniquely designed, development and are delivering mindfulness based approaches to chronic illnesses, including "Diabetes Management with Mindfulness" (DMM) courses, retreats and workshops.
Our research and work for the corporate sector focuses on the integration of mindfulness and mindfulness-based approaches and models into business, including mindfulness in management (MM), mindfulness to combat work related stress (MBSR) and Authentic leadership programs and workshops.
Our courses are developed to meet three essential outcomes:
- They are experiential, practical with guided learning experiences
- They are designed to cultivate physical, mental and emotional health & well being
- They are designed for positive transformation & to facilitate
- Meaning and purpose
(Creating healthy, awake, aware and authentic human being)
Our workshops and retreats are designed to enable positive transformation, growth and self-empowerment. These gold-standard and exclusive retreats are highly effective at initiating and supporting the awakening, self-development and self-empowering process to optimize your human potential.
These transformative and healing retreats and workshops have been built upon experience and expertise which has integrated the latest scientific research in mindfulness, compassion based therapeutic models, fields of Consciousness studies, transpersonal psychology, positive psychology and cognitive therapy with other evidence-based tried and tested practices such as Chi-kung, Kundalini Yoga, acupressure and acupuncture to maximize the healing and self development...
All our courses, retreats and workshops consist of inspired and transformative experiential learning, enabling you to experience a deep sense peace, joy, clarity and discover your authentic self.
Our substantial experience in mindfulness has enabled us to design bespoke programs such as Mindfulness meditation integrated with Transpersonal Psychology.
We have successfully developed and delivered the first culturally appropriate Mindfulness based programs to specific communities, including MBCT in Urdu and Punjabi.
|Survey suggests stress in the workplace is intensified by managers - Wed, 24 Aug 2016|
|Could teens be screened for mental health illnesses - Mon, 11 Apr 2016|
|Sudden NHS mental health hospital closure leaves patients uprooted - Mon, 14 Mar 2016|